Tags: Turner Construction Co.
The third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index — which measures costs in the non-residential building construction market in the United States — has increased to a value of 832. This reflects a 0.73-percent increase from the second-quarter 2012 and 2.21-percent yearly increase ...
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation. Prior to ...
The Associated General Contractors of America recognized Turner Construction Co. as one of the safest construction companies in the United States with a 2011 Construction Safety and Excellence Award (CSEA). This is the second time Turner, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest358 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views