Tags: Twin City Testing
The American Concrete Institute's (ACI) President Richard D. Stehly passed away on Sept. 18 suddenly after enjoying one of his favorite pastimes, hockey, with teammates and friends. Stehly, who was a member of ACI since 1980, was elected president of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views