Tags: Two Holcim (US) Inc. plants
Two Holcim (US) Inc. plants – Holly Hill in Holly Hill, S.C., and Theodore in Theodore, Ala.– were recognized during the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Spring Board of Directors meeting in Chicago on April 16, 2012. The Holly Hill plant received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule127 Views