Tags: TXI’s Mill Creek Quarry
It's hard to believe, with the current lack of demand for aggregates, that the day will come when there will be a shortage of knowledgeable and experienced aggregate industry employees. But that was a real concern when I first started ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views