Tags: TXI’s Mill Creek Stone Plant
It's hard to believe, with the current lack of demand for aggregates, that the day will come when there will be a shortage of knowledgeable and experienced aggregate industry employees. But that was a real concern when I first started ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities399 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views