Tags: Ty-Wire Screen Media
W.S. Tyler combined the durability and longevity of polyurethane with the greater open area and cost-effective characteristics of woven wire cloth to create its new Ty-Wire screen media. Comprised of high-carbon woven wire encased with an engineered grid comprised of ...
ST. CATHARINES, Ontario – By combining the durability and longevity of polyurethane with the greater open area and cost-effective characteristics of woven wire cloth, the new Ty-Wire Screen Media from W.S. Tyler offers a highly efficient screening alternative to traditional ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction523 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way398 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company386 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter376 Views