Tags: Ty-Wire Screen Media
W.S. Tyler combined the durability and longevity of polyurethane with the greater open area and cost-effective characteristics of woven wire cloth to create its new Ty-Wire screen media. Comprised of high-carbon woven wire encased with an engineered grid comprised of ...
ST. CATHARINES, Ontario – By combining the durability and longevity of polyurethane with the greater open area and cost-effective characteristics of woven wire cloth, the new Ty-Wire Screen Media from W.S. Tyler offers a highly efficient screening alternative to traditional ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February300 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole144 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views