W.S. Tyler combined the durability and longevity of polyurethane with the greater open area and cost-effective characteristics of woven wire cloth to create its new Ty-Wire screen media. Comprised of high-carbon woven wire encased with an engineered grid comprised of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program615 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas410 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views