Tags: U.K.-based Deloro Stellite
Kennametal Inc. publicly announced Jan. 17 that it has signed a definitive agreement to purchase the Deloro Stellite Group from Duke Street Capital for nearly Euro 277 million. The acquisition, which is expected to close in 60 to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry530 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction463 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers405 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company371 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way277 Views