Tags: U.K.-based Deloro Stellite
Kennametal Inc. publicly announced Jan. 17 that it has signed a definitive agreement to purchase the Deloro Stellite Group from Duke Street Capital for nearly Euro 277 million. The acquisition, which is expected to close in 60 to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views