Tags: U.K.-based Deloro Stellite
Kennametal Inc. publicly announced Jan. 17 that it has signed a definitive agreement to purchase the Deloro Stellite Group from Duke Street Capital for nearly Euro 277 million. The acquisition, which is expected to close in 60 to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views