A man recently proposed to his girlfriend at a quarry in Cheltenham, England, according to a report from the Daily Mail. Oliver Wright, 31, took his girlfriend, 30-year-old Kelly Aldridge, to the quarry, where he had spelled out “Kelly will you ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Ashley A. Amidon as director of Government Affairs, association President and CEO Michael Johnson announced Monday. Amidon previously worked with the International Wood Product Association (IWPA), where she served as the association’s ...
A group of students in the U.K. recently got the chance to witness a blast at a local quarry. The students, from Norton St. Philip school in England, visited Moon Hill Quarry in Somerset just before Christmas holidays, Frome Standard reported. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility722 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections469 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company372 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views