Tags: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Martin Stone Quarries leverages long-term benefits from wetlands creation. Nearly 15 years ago, a few cattails found in a portion of one of its quarries led Bechtelsville, Pa.-based Martin Stone Quarries, Inc. to create wetlands that have not only extended the ...
Navigating the Clean Water Guidance In January 2012, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is expected to release a proposed rule that would legitimize its “Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act (CWA).” In case you haven’t read ...
Stepping up to the rip rap market Once Gulf Coast Limestone began producing its own high-quality rip rap, no job was off limits By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor When Texas-based Gulf Coast Limestone Inc. (GCLI) first began selling rip rap, it didn’t own ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime225 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry114 Views