Tags: U.S. Census Bureau’s report on construction spending
Despite a 0.9-percent drop in construction spending in July — including both residential and non-residential building — spending is up 9.3 percent year-over-year, according to the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) report, citing the U.S. Census Bureau’s Sept. 4 numbers. Non-residential construction spending ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections491 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry330 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America267 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company237 Views