Tags: U.S. construction equipment exports
U.S. construction equipment exports increased 43 percent in 2011 compared to the previous year for a total $23.5 billion of machinery shipped to other nations, according to the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). This follows growth of 28 percent in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1308 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?699 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth497 Views