Tags: U.S. Construction Spending
Construction spending in the U.S. saw a slight increase in May and for the second straight month the gains are largely due to increases in government projects. Construction spending rose to $956.1 billion in April, an increase of 0.1 percent from ...
Thanks to gains in both government projects and home building, U.S. construction spending saw another slight boost in April, rising to its highest level in five years. Construction spending rose to $953.5 billion in April, an increase of 0.2 percent from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views