Tags: U.S. Construction Spending
Construction spending in the U.S. saw a slight increase in May and for the second straight month the gains are largely due to increases in government projects. Construction spending rose to $956.1 billion in April, an increase of 0.1 percent from ...
Thanks to gains in both government projects and home building, U.S. construction spending saw another slight boost in April, rising to its highest level in five years. Construction spending rose to $953.5 billion in April, an increase of 0.2 percent from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views