Tags: U.S. Construction Spending
Construction spending in the U.S. saw a slight increase in May and for the second straight month the gains are largely due to increases in government projects. Construction spending rose to $956.1 billion in April, an increase of 0.1 percent from ...
Thanks to gains in both government projects and home building, U.S. construction spending saw another slight boost in April, rising to its highest level in five years. Construction spending rose to $953.5 billion in April, an increase of 0.2 percent from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger424 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities339 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views