Tags: U.S. Construction Spending
Construction spending in the U.S. saw a slight increase in May and for the second straight month the gains are largely due to increases in government projects. Construction spending rose to $956.1 billion in April, an increase of 0.1 percent from ...
Thanks to gains in both government projects and home building, U.S. construction spending saw another slight boost in April, rising to its highest level in five years. Construction spending rose to $953.5 billion in April, an increase of 0.2 percent from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1001 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger396 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration294 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views