Tags: U.S. Department of Commerce
For six straight months, the U.S. construction industry has added jobs and held tight to its highest employment figures in five years. However, there have been signs of slipping as growth of its workforce slowed considerably in May and fell ...
Based on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 1 that steel import permit applications for the month of November totaled 1,672,000 net ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views