Tags: U.S. Department of Commerce
For six straight months, the U.S. construction industry has added jobs and held tight to its highest employment figures in five years. However, there have been signs of slipping as growth of its workforce slowed considerably in May and fell ...
Based on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 1 that steel import permit applications for the month of November totaled 1,672,000 net ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- A man died after his vehicle crashed into a quarry202 Views