Tags: U.S. Department of Justice closes Cat investigation
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) has closed the investigation into Caterpillar Inc.'s planned acquisition of Bucyrus International and cleared Cat to move forward. The DOJ action, in addition to the expiration of the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act waiting period, concludes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production685 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views