Tags: U.S. Department of Justice
Martin Marietta Materials can move forward with its purchase of Texas Industries following a deal with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). Martin Marietta President and CEO Ward Nye and Texas Industries Executive Vice President and CFO Anne Lloyd announced the ...
Lafarge North America has formed an agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Department of Justice and New York State in which Lafarge will fund $1.5 million in projects to reduce air pollution near its Ravena, New ...
By Therese Dunphy Settlements on alleged Clean Air Act (CAA) and Clean Water Act (CWA) violations are cleaning the pockets of a growing number of construction materials producers. In recent months, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Department of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry610 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction508 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views