Tags: U.S. Department of Justice
Martin Marietta Materials can move forward with its purchase of Texas Industries following a deal with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). Martin Marietta President and CEO Ward Nye and Texas Industries Executive Vice President and CFO Anne Lloyd announced the ...
Lafarge North America has formed an agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Department of Justice and New York State in which Lafarge will fund $1.5 million in projects to reduce air pollution near its Ravena, New ...
By Therese Dunphy Settlements on alleged Clean Air Act (CAA) and Clean Water Act (CWA) violations are cleaning the pockets of a growing number of construction materials producers. In recent months, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Department of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world306 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior202 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014130 Views