Tags: U.S. Department of Justice
Martin Marietta Materials can move forward with its purchase of Texas Industries following a deal with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). Martin Marietta President and CEO Ward Nye and Texas Industries Executive Vice President and CFO Anne Lloyd announced the ...
Lafarge North America has formed an agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Department of Justice and New York State in which Lafarge will fund $1.5 million in projects to reduce air pollution near its Ravena, New ...
By Therese Dunphy Settlements on alleged Clean Air Act (CAA) and Clean Water Act (CWA) violations are cleaning the pockets of a growing number of construction materials producers. In recent months, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Department of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry231 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma219 Views