Tags: U.S. Department of Justice
Martin Marietta Materials can move forward with its purchase of Texas Industries following a deal with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). Martin Marietta President and CEO Ward Nye and Texas Industries Executive Vice President and CFO Anne Lloyd announced the ...
Lafarge North America has formed an agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Department of Justice and New York State in which Lafarge will fund $1.5 million in projects to reduce air pollution near its Ravena, New ...
By Therese Dunphy Settlements on alleged Clean Air Act (CAA) and Clean Water Act (CWA) violations are cleaning the pockets of a growing number of construction materials producers. In recent months, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Department of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views