Tags: U.S. Department of Justice
Martin Marietta Materials can move forward with its purchase of Texas Industries following a deal with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). Martin Marietta President and CEO Ward Nye and Texas Industries Executive Vice President and CFO Anne Lloyd announced the ...
Lafarge North America has formed an agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Department of Justice and New York State in which Lafarge will fund $1.5 million in projects to reduce air pollution near its Ravena, New ...
By Therese Dunphy Settlements on alleged Clean Air Act (CAA) and Clean Water Act (CWA) violations are cleaning the pockets of a growing number of construction materials producers. In recent months, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Department of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views