Tags: U.S. Department of Labor (U.S. DOL)
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151616 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151059 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1023 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production722 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success452 Views