Tags: U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) issued a final rule on Aug.12 limiting the number of consecutive hours passenger railroad workers can be on the job. The new Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) regulation will reduce risk ...
Denny Slagle, president and CEO of Volvo Trucks North America, participated in an event at the White House today during which President Obama signed a presidential memorandum aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions and improving the fuel efficiency of medium- ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have jointly established new federal rules that set the first-ever national greenhouse gas emissions standards and will significantly increase the fuel economy of all new passenger cars ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned456 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views