Tags: U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) issued a final rule on Aug.12 limiting the number of consecutive hours passenger railroad workers can be on the job. The new Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) regulation will reduce risk ...
Denny Slagle, president and CEO of Volvo Trucks North America, participated in an event at the White House today during which President Obama signed a presidential memorandum aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions and improving the fuel efficiency of medium- ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have jointly established new federal rules that set the first-ever national greenhouse gas emissions standards and will significantly increase the fuel economy of all new passenger cars ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views