Tags: U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) issued a final rule on Aug.12 limiting the number of consecutive hours passenger railroad workers can be on the job. The new Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) regulation will reduce risk ...
Denny Slagle, president and CEO of Volvo Trucks North America, participated in an event at the White House today during which President Obama signed a presidential memorandum aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions and improving the fuel efficiency of medium- ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have jointly established new federal rules that set the first-ever national greenhouse gas emissions standards and will significantly increase the fuel economy of all new passenger cars ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views