Tags: U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) issued a final rule on Aug.12 limiting the number of consecutive hours passenger railroad workers can be on the job. The new Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) regulation will reduce risk ...
Denny Slagle, president and CEO of Volvo Trucks North America, participated in an event at the White House today during which President Obama signed a presidential memorandum aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions and improving the fuel efficiency of medium- ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have jointly established new federal rules that set the first-ever national greenhouse gas emissions standards and will significantly increase the fuel economy of all new passenger cars ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 290 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America171 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views