Tags: U.S. Department of Transportation fake/fraudulent letters
Be on guard against a new round of fake letters seeking to obtain banking information from motor carriers, says the U.S. Department of Transportation. The letter, sent sometime in mid-March, claims to be from the DOT Procurement Office ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule339 Views