Tags: U.S. Department of Transportation fake/fraudulent letters
Be on guard against a new round of fake letters seeking to obtain banking information from motor carriers, says the U.S. Department of Transportation. The letter, sent sometime in mid-March, claims to be from the DOT Procurement Office ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151553 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151022 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production659 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views