Tags: U.S. Department of Transportation’s Clean Fuels Grant Program
Transit systems in Chicago and Springfield will share nearly $8 million in federal money to pay for environmental improvements, according to an Associated Press report in the Sacramento Bee. The funding for the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) and the Springfield Mass ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views