Tags: U.S. Department of Transportation’s Clean Fuels Grant Program
Transit systems in Chicago and Springfield will share nearly $8 million in federal money to pay for environmental improvements, according to an Associated Press report in the Sacramento Bee. The funding for the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) and the Springfield Mass ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety353 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs201 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000169 Views