Tags: U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration has obtained a court order that imposes several requirements on Sullivan Granite Co. LLC, which operates Brown's Meadow Quarry in Franklin, Maine. Following a hearing on Dec. 7 in the U.S. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views