Tags: U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration has obtained a court order that imposes several requirements on Sullivan Granite Co. LLC, which operates Brown's Meadow Quarry in Franklin, Maine. Following a hearing on Dec. 7 in the U.S. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views