Tags: U.S. domestic consumption
The value of U.S. mineral production significantly declined in 2009, according to a recently released report from the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The value of raw, nonfuel minerals mined in the United States was $57.1 billion in 2009, a decline of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger402 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views