Tags: U.S. domestic consumption
The value of U.S. mineral production significantly declined in 2009, according to a recently released report from the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The value of raw, nonfuel minerals mined in the United States was $57.1 billion in 2009, a decline of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production693 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views