Tags: U.S. domestic consumption
The value of U.S. mineral production significantly declined in 2009, according to a recently released report from the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The value of raw, nonfuel minerals mined in the United States was $57.1 billion in 2009, a decline of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views