Tags: U.S. domestic consumption
The value of U.S. mineral production significantly declined in 2009, according to a recently released report from the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). The value of raw, nonfuel minerals mined in the United States was $57.1 billion in 2009, a decline of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter424 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees232 Views