Tags: U.S. DOT expediting projects
By Truckers News Staff, a sister publication to Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, and Equipment World The Obama Administration Oct. 11 announced 14 infrastructure projects across the country that will be expedited through permitting and environmental review processes, to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views