Tags: U.S. DOT holds inaugural roundtable for women working in blue collar transportation careers
The inaugural roundtable for women working in blue collar transportation careers was held on Friday, June 3, at the U.S. Department of Transportation. This roundtable included representatives of 25 organizations from a broad array of transportation fields, including women who ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views