Tags: U.S. DOT proposed budget invests $74 billion for transportation
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, on Feb. 13, praised President Obama’s $74 billion budget for the U.S. Department of Transportation. These funds will lay a new foundation for economic growth and competitiveness by investing in our ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania485 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC480 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views