Tags: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) final rule on clean air standards for stationary engines
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Jan. 14 finalized its revisions to standards to reduce air pollution from stationary engines that generate electricity and power equipment at industrial, agricultural, oil and gas production, power generation, and other facilities. The final ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure513 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park345 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views