Tags: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has named CemexUSA a 2009 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for outstanding energy management and reductions in greenhouse gas emissions. CEMEX’s accomplishments will be recognized at an awards ceremony later this month in ...
The storm season marches on By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Aggregate producers — particularly sand and gravel operators — are being flooded by regulatory scrutiny over their storm water management processes. Why? Because the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in the third ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry644 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter432 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)263 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views