Tags: U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Deere & Company said that a proposal under consideration by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) jeopardizes use of the Global Positioning System (GPS) in agriculture and construction equipment. Deere is a member of the Coalition to Save Our GPS, which, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views