Tags: U.S. GDP
The aggregates sector contributes $52.3 billion each year to the real gross domestic product (GDP) in the U.S., according to a new report from the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). The report, a technical briefing paper called “Industrial Minerals’ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views