Tags: U.S. GDP
The aggregates sector contributes $52.3 billion each year to the real gross domestic product (GDP) in the U.S., according to a new report from the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). The report, a technical briefing paper called “Industrial Minerals’ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3186 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1917 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies304 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete302 Views
- How to become a more productive worker287 Views