Tags: U.S. GDP
The aggregates sector contributes $52.3 billion each year to the real gross domestic product (GDP) in the U.S., according to a new report from the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). The report, a technical briefing paper called “Industrial Minerals’ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas422 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents303 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted214 Views