Tags: U.S. Geological Survey Director Marcia McNutt
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Director Marcia McNutt will be stepping down, effective Feb. 15, according to a National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) report. McNutt announced her departure from USGS on Jan. 14. The departure is timed to follow the launch ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company379 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views