Tags: U.S. Geological Survey Minerals Yearbook Review of 1939
K is for Potassium K — the chemical symbol for the element/metal potassium. By Bill Langer The metal potassium was unknown prior to 1807, when Sir Humphrey Davy identified it by electrolysis of fused potash. In his experiment, globules of pinkish-silvery matter — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year276 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views