Tags: U.S. Geological Survey Minerals Yearbook Review of 1939
K is for Potassium K — the chemical symbol for the element/metal potassium. By Bill Langer The metal potassium was unknown prior to 1807, when Sir Humphrey Davy identified it by electrolysis of fused potash. In his experiment, globules of pinkish-silvery matter — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home985 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...580 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views