Tags: U.S. Geological Survey Minerals Yearbook Review of 1939
K is for Potassium K — the chemical symbol for the element/metal potassium. By Bill Langer The metal potassium was unknown prior to 1807, when Sir Humphrey Davy identified it by electrolysis of fused potash. In his experiment, globules of pinkish-silvery matter — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views