Tags: U.S. Geological Survey Minerals Yearbook Review of 1939
K is for Potassium K — the chemical symbol for the element/metal potassium. By Bill Langer The metal potassium was unknown prior to 1807, when Sir Humphrey Davy identified it by electrolysis of fused potash. In his experiment, globules of pinkish-silvery matter — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views