Tags: U.S. Geological Survey Minerals Yearbook Review of 1939
K is for Potassium K — the chemical symbol for the element/metal potassium. By Bill Langer The metal potassium was unknown prior to 1807, when Sir Humphrey Davy identified it by electrolysis of fused potash. In his experiment, globules of pinkish-silvery matter — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1297 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?695 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth480 Views