Tags: U.S. Geological survey (USGS)
The production of American construction aggregates increased in the second quarter of 2015, with more than 1.1 billion tons produced in the quarter. According to the United States Geological Survey, production of construction aggregates had a 5 percent increase in the second ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
In 2010, the market appeared to bottom out with production continuing its downward trend and average unit values down for the first time since 1998. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2010 was 2.14 billion short tons valued at $17 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views