Tags: U.S. Geological survey (USGS)
The production of American construction aggregates increased in the second quarter of 2015, with more than 1.1 billion tons produced in the quarter. According to the United States Geological Survey, production of construction aggregates had a 5 percent increase in the second ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
In 2010, the market appeared to bottom out with production continuing its downward trend and average unit values down for the first time since 1998. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2010 was 2.14 billion short tons valued at $17 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs731 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries307 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year280 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views