Tags: U.S. Geological survey (USGS)
The production of American construction aggregates increased in the second quarter of 2015, with more than 1.1 billion tons produced in the quarter. According to the United States Geological Survey, production of construction aggregates had a 5 percent increase in the second ...
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
In 2010, the market appeared to bottom out with production continuing its downward trend and average unit values down for the first time since 1998. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2010 was 2.14 billion short tons valued at $17 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views