Tags: U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
BMG has named Ken Snover as vice president of the Fort Wayne, IN-based strategic direction, sales development, channel management, research, marketing and international expansion firm specializing in the North American and global construction, mining/quarrying and demolition/recycling industries. BMG works with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views