Tags: U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
BMG has named Ken Snover as vice president of the Fort Wayne, IN-based strategic direction, sales development, channel management, research, marketing and international expansion firm specializing in the North American and global construction, mining/quarrying and demolition/recycling industries. BMG works with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views