Tags: U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
BMG has named Ken Snover as vice president of the Fort Wayne, IN-based strategic direction, sales development, channel management, research, marketing and international expansion firm specializing in the North American and global construction, mining/quarrying and demolition/recycling industries. BMG works with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars297 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)280 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees260 Views