Tags: U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
BMG has named Ken Snover as vice president of the Fort Wayne, IN-based strategic direction, sales development, channel management, research, marketing and international expansion firm specializing in the North American and global construction, mining/quarrying and demolition/recycling industries. BMG works with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views