Tags: U.S. gross domestic product
The aggregates sector contributes $52.3 billion each year to the real gross domestic product (GDP) in the U.S., according to a new report from the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). The report, a technical briefing paper called “Industrial Minerals’ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga576 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance324 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments312 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029114 Views