Tags: U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, issued a statement on March 4 regarding the developments on Florida passenger rail: Mica said that while he is "disappointed that a plan to transfer the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri725 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?227 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views