Tags: U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, issued a statement on March 4 regarding the developments on Florida passenger rail: Mica said that while he is "disappointed that a plan to transfer the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries286 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views