Tags: U.S. House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.)
With the deadline imposed by U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood to secure a sub-grantee to assume the proposed rail line between Orlando and Tampa, U.S. House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) said he has completed his assessment of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way417 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views