Tags: U.S. Labor Department
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151558 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151032 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production677 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone403 Views