Tags: U.S. Labor Department
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1055 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April578 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts395 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views