Tags: U.S. Labor Department
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities594 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company428 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry421 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule388 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry352 Views