Tags: U.S. Marine Corps and JLG
JLG Industries has been awarded a $40 million contract to build 280 extendable boom forklifts (EBFL) for the U.S. Marine Corps. JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation company that manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers. Also known as Millennia Military Vehicles ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry302 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views