Tags: U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will hold a briefing on June 29 to publicly disseminate information gathered during the investigation of the explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in Raleigh County, W.Va. The briefing will coincide with ...
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029327 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board150 Views