Tags: U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
A miner on a surface limestone mine lost an arm recently after it became tangled in a screw conveyor. According to the Mine Safety and Health Administration, the miner was trying to unclog a screw conveyor with a poker rod while ...
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will hold a briefing on June 29 to publicly disseminate information gathered during the investigation of the explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in Raleigh County, W.Va. The briefing will coincide with ...
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections492 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry332 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America269 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views