Tags: U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
A miner on a surface limestone mine lost an arm recently after it became tangled in a screw conveyor. According to the Mine Safety and Health Administration, the miner was trying to unclog a screw conveyor with a poker rod while ...
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will hold a briefing on June 29 to publicly disseminate information gathered during the investigation of the explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in Raleigh County, W.Va. The briefing will coincide with ...
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success617 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies472 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting451 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned386 Views