Tags: U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Louis Griesemer, president of Springfield Underground, as its 2014 James M. Christie Safety and Health Professional of the Year. The award, established nearly 30 years ago, recognizes an individual for substantial contributions and ...
3D mobile laser scanning offers quick and accurate inventory measurements Performing physical inventories of material stockpiles is a task that most aggregate companies see as a necessary evil — it is something that has to be done for accounting purposes, but ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets520 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either273 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year222 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views