Tags: U.S. mining
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks359 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing150 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views