Tags: U.S. Rep. Gary Miller (R-Calif.)
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) applauded congressional leaders and U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman John Mica (R-Fla.) July 8, 2011, for taking the necessary steps to invest in America’s transportation future by releasing the federal transportation reauthorization bill. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views