Tags: U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.)
The Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, chaired by U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), will conduct a hearing on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 to receive testimony from Members of Congress on their proposals for improving and reforming transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting963 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve499 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime244 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem200 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry200 Views