Tags: U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.)
The Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, chaired by U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), will conduct a hearing on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 to receive testimony from Members of Congress on their proposals for improving and reforming transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety348 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show274 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs197 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000168 Views