Tags: U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr.
The Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, chaired by U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), will conduct a two-day hearing on Tuesday, March 29 and Wednesday, March 30 on the reauthorization of the nation’s surface transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]427 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views