Tags: U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan
Earlier today, U.S. Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, and U.S. Rep. John Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), chairman of the Highways and Transit Subcommittee, made the following statements at the Surface Transportation Bill Conference Meeting: Mica ...
U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN), Highways and Transit Subcommittee Ranking Member, told his colleagues during a hearing on using innovative financing practices to deliver surface transportation projects that the main reason that reauthorization has been stalled is because ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views