Tags: U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL)
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) outlined an alternative for a public-private partnership to develop true high-speed rail service in the nation’s Northeast Corridor (NEC). Mica will chair a Full Committee hearing focusing on the need for private ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility722 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections469 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company372 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views