Tags: U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL)
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) outlined an alternative for a public-private partnership to develop true high-speed rail service in the nation’s Northeast Corridor (NEC). Mica will chair a Full Committee hearing focusing on the need for private ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant497 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March373 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call275 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania265 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views