Tags: U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL)
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) outlined an alternative for a public-private partnership to develop true high-speed rail service in the nation’s Northeast Corridor (NEC). Mica will chair a Full Committee hearing focusing on the need for private ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention171 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views