Tags: U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL)
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) outlined an alternative for a public-private partnership to develop true high-speed rail service in the nation’s Northeast Corridor (NEC). Mica will chair a Full Committee hearing focusing on the need for private ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing154 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views