Tags: U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL)
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) outlined an alternative for a public-private partnership to develop true high-speed rail service in the nation’s Northeast Corridor (NEC). Mica will chair a Full Committee hearing focusing on the need for private ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration275 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views