Tags: U.S. Rep. John L. Mica
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL), the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Republican leader, at a July 27 Congressional oversight hearing, declared dead a federal gas tax increase to fund a long-term transportation bill. Although some leading Democrats support a gas ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting954 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem920 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve477 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime235 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views