Tags: U.S. Sen. John Cornyn
The U.S. Department of Transportation will award the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) $34 million grant to help fund a rail project pivotal to North Texas to support the Tower 55 Multimodal Improvement Project (T55MIP), a critical rail gateway located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views