Tags: U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas)
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has been awarded a $5.6 million competitive grant by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Railroad Administration (FRA). U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) is calling it "an important first step in developing high-speed rail ...
Now that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) raised the amount of ethanol blended into gasoline for model year vehicles of 2007 and later, U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) called for an additional study to determine how the 15 -percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views