Tags: U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas)
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has been awarded a $5.6 million competitive grant by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Railroad Administration (FRA). U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) is calling it "an important first step in developing high-speed rail ...
Now that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) raised the amount of ethanol blended into gasoline for model year vehicles of 2007 and later, U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) called for an additional study to determine how the 15 -percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views