Tags: U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas)
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has been awarded a $5.6 million competitive grant by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Railroad Administration (FRA). U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) is calling it "an important first step in developing high-speed rail ...
Now that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) raised the amount of ethanol blended into gasoline for model year vehicles of 2007 and later, U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) called for an additional study to determine how the 15 -percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg312 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views