Tags: U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas)
U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Jan. 30 joined a bipartisan group of senators, including Sens. Hoeven (R-N.D.), Lugar (R-Ind.), and Vitter (R-La.), to announce they will introduce legislation to approve the Keystone XL pipeline project following the President’s denial ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A Christmas Story -- It's a Clinker!298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America279 Views
- Lehigh Hanson announces 2014 Quarry Life Award winners143 Views
- Caterpillar makes leadership changes, announces new CIO124 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers110 Views